Godilo Baby Carrier: Instructions
From birth to approx 2 months
In this video the mum is wearing size L1 and the baby is 2 months, weighing 4kgs.
FACING IN POSITION
From approx 2 months
In this video the mum is wearing size L1 and the baby is 4.5 months, weighing 7kgs.
TODDLER / HIP CARRIER
From 7kg or 6 months (when your baby can sit up unassisted)
You may need to support your toddler with one arm in this position, but it’s a quick and easy way to get most of the weight off and GO!
In this video the mum is wearing size L1 and the little boy is 2 years old, weighing 11kgs.
Our baby carrier allows you to breastfeed discreetly and with ease, when you are outside your home.
In this video the mum is wearing size L0 and the baby is 1.5 months old, weighing 3.5kgs.
Try the shoulder flip if you want to tighten the top and get a snugger fit. It also helps to keep your baby visible and allows clear airspace around baby.
In this video the mum is wearing size L1 and the baby is 9 months old, weighing 7kgs.
Once your baby is seated in the Godilo baby carrier, you can check for the following to maximise safety and comfort:
- the fabrics of each loop are flattened on your back
- each loop is evenly spread from one knee to the other, creating a bucket seat for your baby
- the knees of your baby are above their bottom (froggy position or healthy hip M-position), their back is supported and rounded (natural c-spine shape)
- your baby is snug against you, the fabric covers their shoulders and they are close enough to kiss
- always ensure your baby’s airways are clear (you can do a shoulder flip to adjust the fabric)