Right from where we source our raw materials to where we handover your order, we try to choose more sustainable paths as far as possible.
1. We source only natural fabrics, certified organic or bamboo.
2. Our designs and patterns are carefully considered so all of the pieces fit together like a jigsaw, thus minimising fabric wastage.
3. We work closely with mills in South India and buy surplus fabric stocks wherever possible.
4. Any fabric waste is upcycled to create Baby Boxes of newborn essentials for less privileged mamas, which we offer to buy and donate to a charitable cause, directly from our online store.
5. Our sampling is done using old/waste fabrics and not muslin.
6. Our products are handmade in small runs, and not ordered in bulk at a large factory.
7. We use non-toxic, azo free dyes while printing, which are baby-safe and have a reduced impact on the environment.
8. We work on fair wages and believe in maintaining a healthy work environment at our manufacturing unit in Mumbai.
9. 90% of our packaging is plastic-free. We use recycled paper for our boxes and make our fabric drawstring bags from leftover raw fabrics.
10. We constantly work on dead stock management by adding a permanent feature to our online store - Sale!