Nestilo, meaning Nest of Joy.
The Nestilo is portable and easy to bring along for adventures as your bub can have a rest wherever you are without interrupting their sleep routine. Pop it into the complementary canvas carry bag and off you go!
If you intend to co-sleep, the Nestilo provides a safe barrier between parent/s and their bubs. Size can be adjusted with the ties at the bottom, start with the nest tied and open it up as your bub grows. The Baby size is suitable from Newborn to approx 8 months and the Toddler size is suitable from approx 9-18 months.
• 100% Organic cotton
• Ties can be opened for additional length
• Lightweight and portable, can be used around the house and is ideal for travel
• Includes an absorbent liner to catch the occasional baby juice
• Canvas carry bag for storage and travel is included
• Naps, lounging, tummy time, massages and diaper changes
• Safe and comfy space for your baby while bedsharing
• Convenient place to park your baby during bonding time with parents and family
• Familiar spot for babies while traveling
Watch this video on different ways to use the Nestilo.
Cover fabrics: GOTS certified organic cotton
Tube filling: Poly fibre
Mattress pad: Poly foam
• Baby (0-8 months): Approx 26cm wide and 70cm long inner mattress size with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 46cm width x 80cm length x 15cm height
• Toddler (9-18 months): Approx 36cm wide and 82cm long inner mattress with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 60cm
Note: Due to this product's large size we are unable to offer gift wrapping. PS. If you do select 'gift wrapping' at checkout, the Nestilo will still arrive in it's usual packaging only - inside a cardboard box along with a canvas carry bag.
Shipping & Returns
The Regular size is typically dispatched within 2-3 business days and the Maxi size within 7-10 days of order receipt. The Maxi size is made to order and is not eligible for a return/exchange or refund/store credit. For more information on delivery timelines and our returns policy, please see our Shipping Guide and Returns & Exchanges pages. If you have any further questions please get in touch.
You can avoid having to wash the nest often by using the liner (included) which will capture most of bub's juice. It won't scrunch up under your bub's head as it is quilted and made from the same organic cotton fabric as your Nestilo.
When required, unzip the zipped on the inside of the bolster to separate it from the mattress. Then remove the mattress from the cover. The mattress cover along with the entire bolster (along with the insert) can be machine washed.
The mattress pad itself rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating is usually enough. In case of the occasional baby juice accident, spot clean the soiled area and dry flat in full sun or with a hair dryer.
Do not bleach, use mild detergents and do not use any temperatures above 30°C as this will ruin the organic cotton. Make sure that any stains are properly dried as a damp Nestilo may allow mould to develop.
Good to Know
All of our items are designed and handmade with care and love in India. Made by hand, slight variations are natural and part of the charm!