Nestilo, meaning Nest of Joy.
Designed to make life easier for new parents and their bubs, the Nestilo can be used wherever your bub is resting. It's perfect for travelling as your bub can sleep anywhere stress free. If you intend to co-sleep, the Nestilo provides a safe barrier between parent/s and their bubs.
Watch the video on different ways to use the Nestilo.
The Nestilo's exterior cover is made from GOTS certified organic cotton. This means the cotton is produced using no toxic chemicals throughout the entire production process, ensuring a healthier working environment for farmers and mill workers to healthier and higher quality product for end-consumers.
The regular size is suitable from 0-8 months and the maxi size is suitable from 9-18 months. Start with the nest tied up and as your bub grows taller, untie at the bottom.
+ Perfect for nap time, lounging, tummy time and getting diaper changes
+ Creates a safe and comfy space for your baby while bed-sharing
+ Lightweight and portable, makes it easy to carry along as a travel bed
• Regular (0-8 months): Approx 26cm wide and 70cm long inner mattress size with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 46cm width x 80cm length x 15cm height
• Maxi (9-18 months): Approx 36cm wide and 82cm long inner mattress with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 60cm width x 102cm length x 20cm height
Cover fabrics: GOTS certified organic cotton
Tube filling: Poly fibre
Mattress pad: Poly foam
You can avoid having to wash the nest often by using the liner (included) which will capture most of bub's juice. It won't scrunch up under your bub's head as it is quilted and made from the same organic cotton fabric as your Nestilo.
When required, unzip the bolster tube and remove the mattress cover for washing. (Note: In Nestilo 2.0 models, the bolster cover does not detach from the insert, the entire tube can be machine washed.)
The mattress pad itself rarely needs washing, shaking and ventilating is usually enough. In case of the occasional baby juice accident, the Nestilo can be washed as follows:
Bolster Tube: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
Mattress Cover: Machine wash cold, hang to dry
Mattress Pad: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
Do not bleach, use mild detergents and do not use any temperatures above 30°C as this will ruin the organic cotton. Make sure that any stains are properly dried as a damp Nestilo may allow mould to develop.
This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and don’t do anything crazy you wouldn’t do otherwise!
- Place your baby in the Nestilo on a flat hard surface and don’t leave on anything it can fall off from.
- Always place your baby on his or her back to sleep and rest, and the head should be placed towards the top of the Nestilo, away from the ties.
- When the Nestilo is pulled into a tighter position, make sure the bottom ties are tied properly.
- Tummy time must always be supervised
- Blankets and quilts must always be secured eg. safely tucked into under the Nestilo
- Don't place the Nestilo close to fire
- Check regularly for damaged seams and similar, damages must be fixed immediately
Common sense and intuition is also something we encourage strongly as we cannot take responsibility if the Nestilo is misused. We cannot claim that nothing will ever happen to your baby in a Nestilo, this is impossible to claim for any product. Use with common sense, love and respect.
We hope you will love your Nestilo. We are all for making life as a parent easier, so please don't be afraid to contact us with your feedback! We take it all in, and you can trust that! Don't forget to tag us on Instagram @masilo.in and share your story on #Masilo, it's where we all like to hang out and connect :)
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide! The Regular size is typically dispatched within 2-3 business days and the Maxi size within 7-10 days of order receipt. The Maxi size is made to order and is not eligible for a return/exchange or refund/store credit. For more information on delivery timelines and our returns policy, please see our Shipping Guide and Returns & Exchanges pages. If you have any further questions please get in touch.
Good to Know
All of our items are designed and handmade with care and love in India. Made by hand, slight variations are natural and part of the charm!