Nestilo - Chevron (Celadon Green)
Nestilo, meaning Nest of Joy.
Designed to make life easier for new parents and their littles, the Nestilo can be used wherever your little is resting. It's perfect for travelling as your little can sleep anywhere stress free. If you intend to co-sleep, the Nestilo provides a safe barrier between parent/s and their littles.
Nestilo's exterior cover fabric is made from certified organic cotton. This means the cotton is produced using no toxic chemicals throughout the entire production process, ensuring a healthier working environment for farmers and mill workers to healthier and higher quality product for end-consumer.
The regular size is suitable from 0-8 months and the maxi size is suitable from 9-18 months. Start with the nest tied up and as your little grows taller, untie at the bottom. Additional covers only are also available.
+ Perfect for nap time, lounging, tummy time and getting diaper changes
+ Creates a safe and comfy space for your baby while bed-sharing
+ Lightweight and portable, makes it easy to carry along as a travel bed
+ Additional covers only are also available to suit your room, style and mood!
Good to Know
All of our items are designed and handmade with care and love in our Mumbai studio. Printed by hand, slight variations in colour and design are natural and part of the charm!
- Regular (0-8 months): Approx 26cm wide and 70cm long inner mattress size with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 46cm width x 80cm length x 15cm height
- Maxi (9-18 months): Approx 36cm wide and 82cm long inner mattress with clasps open, outer dimensions approx 60cm width x 102cm length x 20cm height
Cover Fabric: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Tube Filling: Polyester fibres
Mattress Pad: Polyurethane Foam
You can avoid having to wash the nest by using a liner which will capture most of the baby juice. This is a must have! The liner will protect your nest and is easier to wash. It won't scrunch up under your little's head as it is quilted and made from the same material as your Nestilo.
The tube and mattress rarely need washing, shaking and ventilating is usually enough. In case of the occasional baby juice accident, the Nestilo can be washed as follows:
- Cover Fabric: Machine wash at 30°C, hang to dry or tumble dry on a delicate program (below 40°C), warm iron, do not bleach, use mild detergent without optic whitener
- Tube Filling: Use a washing bag and machine wash at 30°C, lay flat to dry
- Mattress Pad: Hand wash only, lay flat to dry
Do not use any temperatures above 40°C as this will ruin the organic cotton. Make sure that any stains are properly dried as a damp Nestilo may allow mould to develop.
This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and don’t do anything crazy you wouldn’t do otherwise!
- Place your baby in the Nestilo on a flat hard surface and don’t leave on anything it can fall off from.
- Always place your baby on his or her back to sleep and rest, and the head should be placed towards the top of the Nestilo, away from the ties.
- When the Nestilo is pulled into a tighter position, make sure the bottom ties are tied properly.
- Tummy time must always be supervised
- Blankets and quilts must always be secured eg. safely tucked into under the Nestilo
- Don't place Nestilo close to fire
- Check regularly for damaged seams and similar, damages must be fixed immediately
Common sense and intuition is also something we encourage strongly as we cannot take responsibility if the Nestilo is misused. We cannot claim that nothing will ever happen to your baby in a Nestilo, this is impossible to claim for any product. Use with common sense, love and respect.
We hope you will love your Nestilo. We are all for making life as a parent easier, so please don't be afraid to contact us with your feedback! We take it all in, and you can trust that! Don't forget to share your story on #Masilo, it's where we all like to hang out and connect :)
Shipping & Returns
We ship worldwide! This item is made to order and is not eligible for a replacement or return/refund. It is typically dispatched within 7-10 business days of order receipt. For more information on shipping costs, delivery timelines and our returns policy please click here. If you have any further questions please email us.